Audio Technica AT2020 Wired Microphone
Components: fixed charging backplane, permanently polarized capacitor body
Directivity: Heart-shaped directivity
Frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz
Open circuit sensitivity: -37dB (14.1mV) (0dB = 1V/Pa, 1kHz)
Impedance: 100 ohm
Maximum input sound pressure level: 144 dB SPL (1kHz at 1% THD)
Noise: 20 dB SPL
Dynamic range (typical value): 124 dB (1kHz at the maximum sound pressure level)
S/N ratio: 74 dB (1kHz at 1Pa, A weighting)
Phantom power supply: DC 48V, 2 mA
Weight: 345 grams
size:52mm X 160mm (diameter X length)
Output terminal: Built-in three-pin XLRM cannon male connector
Standard configuration: AT8466 shaft bracket collar, threaded adapter, storage bag
1. Cost-effective and able to provide high-quality studio microphone sound quality.
2. It is an ideal choice for projects or home studios.
3. It can provide a larger dynamic range and also handle higher sound pressure levels.
4. The 16mm small diaphragm is specially designed to provide a wider frequency response.
5. The cardioid directional radio design can reduce the noise interference on the side and the rear and provide better isolation.
6. Equipped with a rotating shaft bracket collar, which can place the microphone accurately and safely.