Audio Technica AT2040 Microphone
Directivity: Super-cardioid directivity
Frequency response: 80 ~ 16,000 Hz
Open circuit sensitivity: -53dB (2.2mV) (0dB = 1V/Pa, 1kHz)
Impedance: 600 ohm
Dimensions: 52mm x 145.3mm (diameter x length)
Output terminal: built-in three-pin XLRM cannon male connector
Standard configuration: AT8487 movable bracket, threaded adapter, storage bag
1. Provide broadcast-level professional radio for podcasters and other content creators.
2. Highly directional directivity makes the radio focus on your voice.
3. Output through audio transformer can provide higher sensitivity, while super-cardioid directivity can effectively suppress background noise at the same time.
4. The internal multi-layer windshield can be used for short-distance radio without disturbing sound.
5. The inside of the microphone adopts a specially designed double shock-proof frame structure, which can suppress the impact and vibration noise transmitted from the microphone holder, cantilever or boom.
6. The XLR terminal output can be connected to the analog microphone input on the recording equipment, whether it is a home studio where a computer
There are no reviews yet.