Audio Technica ATH-LS50iS Wired Earphone
1. Create stunning sound quality and outstanding sound insulation. Dual dynamic in-ear headphones deliver powerful bass and crisp mid-high sound.
2. Equipped with a dedicated “real-time tuning” dual dynamic symphonic drive unit with two tuning drivers built into the housing.
3. The driver suppresses distortion and delivers a strong, clear bass for balanced sound.
4. Made of mixed sound ducts made of stainless steel and durable resin to improve high-frequency sound quality.
5. Equipped with detachable soft and memory cable, A2DC* connector for in-ear headphones, 6. Customized and comfortable wearing experience, sturdy and durable, and optimized sound performance.
7.remote control: call and music
*some smartphone may not support remote control
*A2DC: detachable coaxial audio design
ATH-LS50iS Specifications (Headphones)
Category: Double dynamic
Drive unit: Ø8.8mm neodymium magnet
Frequency response: 5 Hz ~ 25,000 Hz
Sensitivity: 103 dB/mW
Maximum input power: 200 mW
Impedance: 11.5 Ω
Input terminal: A2DC connector
Weight: about 6.5g
Accessories: detachable wire (1.2m / 3.5mm 4-contact L-shaped gold-plated stereo mini plug), carrying case, earmuffs (L/M/S/XS)
ATH-LS50iS Specifications (Microphone)
Component: Capacitive radio head
Open circuit sensitivity: -42dB (0dB = 1V/Pa, 1kHz)
Frequency response: 100 ~ 10,000 Hz
There are no reviews yet.