Audio Technica ATH-LS70iS Wired Earphone
1. Equipped with a dedicated “Live Tuned”. Double dynamic symphonic drive unit with two tuning drivers built into the housing.
2. Sturdy carbon film for improved sound quality, suitable for a wide range of sounds from strong accents to intricate details.
3. Sustaining voice coil improves the power of the drive unit, thus achieving rich low-frequency sound reproduction.
4. The driver suppresses distortion and delivers a clear bass with a strong waveform profile for balanced sound.
5. Hybrid sound tube made of stainless steel and durable resin to improve high frequency reproduction.
ATH-LS70iS Specifications (Headphones)
Category: double dynamic
Drive unit: Ø8.8mm neodymium magnet
Frequency response: 5 Hz ~ 26,000 Hz
Sensitivity: 104 dB/mW
Maximum input power: 200 mW
Impedance: 11.5 Ω
Input terminal: A2DC connector
Weight: about 6.5 grams
Accessories: detachable wire (1.2m / 3.5mm 4-contact L-shaped gold-plated stereo mini plug), carrying case, earmuffs (L/M/S/XS)
ATH-LS70iS Specifications (Microphone)
Component: Capacitive radio head
Open circuit sensitivity: -42dB (0dB = 1V/Pa, 1kHz)
Frequency response: 100 ~ 10,000 Hz