Audio Technica ATR2100x Wired Microphone
ATR2100x-USB Main Features:
with USB digital output and XLR analog output
Handheld Dynamic Microphone
• The USB output can be connected to a computer for digital recording, while the XLR output can be connected to a regular microphone input in a sound system for live performance.
• Smooth, extended frequency response ideal for podcasting, home studio recording, field recording, dubbing and stage use.
• Built-in headphone jack allows direct monitoring of mic output without lag.
• Control knob on the bottom of the microphone for easy adjustment of headphone volume.
• Analog-to-digital converters with up to 24-bit/192KHz sampling rates.
• Compatible with “Windows” and “Mac” systems.
• Lightweight diaphragm provides good frequency response.