Logitech M330 Silent Plus Wireless Mouse
1. Left and right buttons
2. Scroll wheel Press the wheel down for middle click. Function can vary by software application:
– In most Internet browsers, the middle click will close browser tabs by clicking anywhere on the tab, without the need of clicking the X.
– In most Internet browsers, the middle click on a link will open the link in a new tab.
– In most Internet browsers, when you middle-click a folder located in your bookmarks/favorites bar, each website in the folder will open in its own tab.
– In many applications, if you click and hold the middle button, you will then be able to scroll in any direction by dragging the mouse.
3. Battery LED Flashes red when battery power is low. If the battery is not low, the LED indicator will turn green for 10 seconds when the mouse is switched on or after deep-sleep mode recovery.
4. On/Off slider switch The mouse will go into sleep mode if no movement is detected. We recommend switching the mouse off to avoid accidental clicking when carrying it around and to further save battery life.
5. Battery door release
The mouse will go into sleep mode after 10 seconds of inactivity and can be woken up by clicking or moving the mouse. The mouse will go into deep sleep mode after 5 minutes of inactivity and can be woken up by clicking.