Audio Technica ATH-AR1IS Wired Earphone
1. Lightweight and miniaturized still have strong and powerful sound
2. The newly designed Ø40mm drive unit provides clear mid-high frequency and strong low frequency.
3. Adopt a top-mounted PCB method that can suppress distortion, so that the diaphragm can move smoothly, suppress distortion, and provide high-quality performance.
4. Foldable design, easy to carry.
5. Comes with a smartphone call/control cable.
6. Lightweight design, not wearing pressure for a long time.
7. Lightweight and compact ear-mounted small earmuffs.
Note: Some phones may not support remote control
Category: closed dynamic
Unit diameter: Ø40 mm
Drive unit: neodymium magnet
Frequency response: 5 ~ 30,000Hz
Maximum input power: 1,000 mW
Sensitivity: 103 dB/mW
Weight: 110 g
Wire: 1.2 m long with controller and radio head wire
Plug: Ø3.5 mm 4-contact L-type mini gold-plated stereo plug
ATH-AR1iS Specifications (Microphone)
Directivity: omnidirectional directivity
Category: Electret Capacitor
Open circuit sensitivity: -44 dB (0 dB = 1 V/Pa, 1 kHz)
Frequency response: 50 ~ 4,000 Hz