Audio Technica ATM510 Microphone
Directivity: Heart-shaped directivity
Frequency response: 90-16,000 Hz
Open circuit sensitivity: -55 dB (1.7 mV) at 1V at 1 Pa
Impedance: 300 ohm
Weight: 258 grams
Dimensions: 170.0 mm-length, 53.7 mm-diameter
Output terminal: Built-in XLRM-3 pin Canon male connector
Standard configuration: AT8470 Quiet-Flex™-⅝”-27 connector microphone clip, ⅝”-27 to ⅜”-16 adapter, protective bag.
1. Natural and full-range vocal radio.
2. Excellent anti-seismic processing engineering to ensure lower hand-held noise and quiet performance.
3. Hi-ENERGY® high-energy neodymium boron magnets to improve output and transient response.
4. Excellent off-axis suppression to achieve smaller feedback echo.
5. The cardioid directivity design reduces the noise interference from the side and the rear, and improves the isolation of the radio target.
6. The multi-layer sound head protection net structure can strengthen the protection when recording blasting sound without distortion noise.
7. Rugged and durable all-metal design, long-term use.
8. Anti-corrosion gold-plated XLRM Canon output head.
9. Quiet-Flex™ microphone clamp, provides shock-proof and mute protection, and can adjust the microphone position.