Audio-Technica ATM650 Microphone
Directivity: Super-cardioid directivity
Frequency response: 80-17,000 Hz
Open circuit sensitivity: -56 dB (1.5 mV) at 1V at 1 Pa
Impedance: 300 ohm
Weight: 279 grams
Dimensions: 164.2 mm-length, 38.8 mm-diameter
Standard configuration: Built-in XLRM-3 pin Canon male connector
Standard configuration: AT8470 Quiet-Flex™-⅝”-27 connector microphone holder;
⅝”-27 to ⅜”-16 adapter; protective bag
1. Specially developed for the radio of guitars, snare drums and other percussion instruments.
2. Super-cardioid directivity design reduces noise interference from the side and rear, and improves the isolation of the radio target.
3. Durable performance of professional application.
4. The use of floating double-tube anti-vibration pad design reduces hand-held friction noise and maintains overall weight balance.
5. Hi-ENERGY® high-energy neodymium boron magnets provide greater output and sound quality transparency.
6. The multi-layer planar sound head protection net structure can strengthen the protection when recording blasts without affecting the quality of the high-pitched sound.
7. Anti-corrosion gold-plated XLRM Canon output head.
8. All metal structure, strong, durable and long-term use.